Sunday, October 21, 2012

New Invitation Designs

As you can see with all of my posts today, I've been busy creating new invitation designs for a variety of special events. These are a few of the different designs which are now available in my Etsy shop.

* Holiday Houses Christmas Party Invitation - Neighborhood Potluck Dinner Party




* Little Lady, Little Miss Shabby Chic Baby Shower Invitations - Paris and Vintage Inspired for  Baby Girl - Chevron, Stripes, Floral Designs with Female Silhouette 








* Kraft and Lace Vintage Inspired Invitation - Rehearsal Dinner, Engagement Party, Anniversary, Couples Wedding Shower - Neutral




As always, thanks for looking! Please let me know if I can be of any assistance. Custom invitation designs can be requested here.


No comments:

Post a Comment