Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Peach and Teal Mason Jar Invitations and Thank You Cards

Peach with green - whether it's mint or teal - seems to be all the rage these days. So I decided to do a line of my popular mason jar invitations in a peach and teal color scheme. I love the way these look. They're dainty enough for a shabby chic wedding or rehearsal dinner, while also being modern enough for a unisex baby shower. They give off a rustic, garden party vibe that I love. These are perfect for an outdoor barbeque or get together, and you could even hang mason jars from the branches of trees in your backyard.

These wire mason jar hangers from TheCherryGrove on Etsy would be the perfect decorations for your next bridal or baby shower, engagement or anniversary party, or outdoor barbeque. I absolutely love the picture shown with the low glow of the mason jars!


Mason jar centerpieces in peach and blue from TheRocheShop on Etsy would top off the look!



I offer the peach and teal mason jar invitations with linen or cardboard backgrounds. The kraft brown background gives it a nice rustic feel.





I also have some flat thank you cards that match this design.



For those of you who love chevron as much as I do, I also offer folded thank you cards with a chevron background.


You can find all of these designs in my Etsy shop. Let me know if you're interested in a variation of this design, or a custom invitation. Now I need to plan my own outdoor garden party so I can hang up some mason jars!


No comments:

Post a Comment