Saturday, July 20, 2013

Mint, Peach & Coral Birdcage Invitations

I've released a new line of birdcage invitations, featuring the popular color schemes of mint and coral, as well as mint and peach. They feature various chevron backgrounds, and a lovely bird and floral design. These are perfect for a baby shower, bridal shower, bridesmaid's luncheon, couples shower, etc. The colors work well for unisex invitations if you're having a baby and don't want to find out the sex beforehand (like us!).

The digital invitations can be purchased through my Etsy shop.





I also have some coordinating thank you cards:

*Folded


*Flat



Lastly, I've added a small insert to my shop which can be used for registry information, a diaper raffle, request for guests to bring  signed children's book rather than a card, directions, host/hostess names, etc. Anything additional you want to add that won't fit on the invitation. The insert is the size of a standard business card (2.5 x 3 inches).


Hope you've enjoyed browsing my newest line of invitations! Let me know if I can be of any assistance with your next special event.


No comments:

Post a Comment