Saturday, February 1, 2014

Spring Flowers and Bird Invitations for Bridal or Baby Shower

Although I've had these invitations for quite some time, I just now got around to adding them to Etsy. So, I thought I'd share them with you here as well. They feature various spring flowers, including cherry blossoms, and birds on branches. They have a pink, green, and peach color scheme, and a shabby-chic feel. They would be perfect for a "little chick" baby shower, a bridal or wedding shower, or a bridesmaids luncheon. You can find them in my Etsy shop.

pink and green bridal baby shower bridesmaids luncheon invitation with dahlia flowers floral shabby chic

pink and green bridal baby shower bridesmaids luncheon invitation with dahlia flowers floral shabby chic bird branch  little chick

pink and green bridal baby shower bridesmaids luncheon invitation with dahlia flowers floral shabby chic bird branch  little chick

Happy Saturday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment