Monday, March 3, 2014

Scrapbook Monday: Love You to the Moon and Back

I love this recent page. I've bee wanting to use this quote for months now, and finally had an opportunity. I used my Silhouette and cut the title out of a scrap of paper. I decided to use the background with the negative space rather than the actual letters. I saved the letters, however, so I may use the letters in another title later.

love you to the moon and back scrapbook page 12 x12 inspiration layout silouhette cut file title phrase baby photos brown wood panel i love you cream ivory pink glitter ribbon


While I could have spent 30-45 minutes creating a title with this quote and making it look just right, I decided to go the quicker route and simply purchase the Silhouette cut file. I found this one in the shop which was perfect, and exactly what I was looking for. Since I had a credit, I decided this would be a great shortcut. Anything you can do to save time when you have an infant napping is a great thing!  ;)

love you to the moon and back scrapbook page 12 x12 inspiration layout silouhette cut file title phrase baby photos brown wood panel i love you cream ivory pink glitter ribbon stars pink hearts


I recently purchased this wood panel paper with the stars in the corner, and knew it match the sentiment perfectly. I decided to use the bronze glitter ribbon I received in one of my Studio Calico kits as well. The paper on the right says "I love you". Perfect combination for photos of my little angel.

love you to the moon and back scrapbook page 12 x12 inspiration layout silouhette cut file title phrase baby photos brown wood panel i love you cream ivory pink glitter ribbon


I added some zig-zag stitching to the bottom and top of the glitter ribbon to give the page some texture, and to make sure it would stay in place. I also stitched along the top photo.

love you to the moon and back scrapbook page 12 x12 inspiration layout silouhette cut file title phrase baby photos brown wood panel i love you cream ivory pink glitter ribbon zig zag machine stitching

love you to the moon and back scrapbook page 12 x12 inspiration layout silouhette cut file title phrase baby photos brown wood panel i love you cream ivory pink glitter ribbon zig zag machine stitching

I added pink heart stickers in the center of the O's in the word "Moon", and some glittery pink stars to the bottom. Just enough to finish off the page, while keeping it simple and clean.

love you to the moon and back scrapbook page 12 x12 inspiration layout silouhette cut file title phrase baby photos brown wood panel i love you cream ivory pink glitter ribbon zig zag machine stitching stars

Hope you've enjoyed this page and that it has provided a bit of inspiration for your next project. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment