Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Chalkboard Beer Mug Invitations for Him

Hello there! It's been quite awhile since I've had a chance to post some new invitations, or anything for that matter! Things have been a bit rough here the past few months. I'm pregnant again...surprise! And unfortunately it exacerbated a chronic GI disease I wasn't aware I had, so I was sick the past few months. Luckily with medication things are improving, so....I'm back!!

I thought I'd do a quick post about a variation to an older design that I just posted in my shop. It is for the male in your life, whether for a birthday party, bachelor party, or a Diapers & Beers party for a daddy-to-be. It features white beer mugs overflowing with foam and bubbles, on a black chalkboard background. It has a typography look to the text as well. The leaves are reminiscent of hops.

You can find each of these designs in my Etsy shop here.

Chalkboard Beer Mug Invitation - Birthday Bachelor Party Stag Night Diaper Shower - Bar Pub Ale Lager Glass Hops Bubbles Male -Printable DIY male masculine for him black and white foam typography chalk pub ale lager bar biergarten wheat hops

Chalkboard Beer Mug Invitation - Birthday Bachelor Party Stag Night Diaper Shower - Bar Pub Ale Lager Glass Hops Bubbles Male -Printable DIY male masculine for him black and white foam typography chalk pub ale lager bar biergarten wheat hops

Chalkboard Beer Mug Invitation - Birthday Bachelor Party Stag Night Beers and Diapers Shower - Bar Pub Ale Lager Glass Hops Bubbles Male -Printable DIY male masculine for him black and white foam typography chalk pub ale lager bar biergarten wheat hops father dad to be baby

 I love the chalkboard look, and it is all the rage right now. These beer mugs were the perfect addition, as I can imagine something similar drawn on a chalkboard outside of a local pub. 

This invitation design is a variation from one of my older designs below. I originally created the beer glasses invitation for my husband's surprise 30th birthday. You can find the previous blog post regarding this invitation here. You can find the invitation here.

Chalkboard Beer Birthday Invitation - Bar Pub Ale Lager Glass Wheat Hops Mug Bubbles Black White 21st 30th 40th 50th Male Masculine for Him - Printable DIY

I had a request from a client to design something similar with beer mugs clinking together for the opening of a biergarten. This is what I came up with, and I love it so much that I've since added it to my shop. Remember, if you see something you like in my shop but want something tweaked, or have an idea for something completely different, just let me know and I'll see what I can do. 

If you're throwing a chalkboard beer-themed birthday party, bachelor party, or Diapers and Beers party, see the below coordinating items from other shops that would be perfect gifts for the guest of honor.

And with Father's Day just around the corner, these would also make great gifts for the beer enthusiast or home brewer in your life!


Personalized Custom Tap Handle with Chalkboard Insert - Craft Brew Edition wooden wood seal engraved

Personalized Chalkboard Tap Handle
Love this intricate wooden tap handle with the chalkboard label below. So classy.


Personalized tap handle - Cherry with chalkboard inlay, 9.5 inches tall

Custom Cherry Chalkboard Tap Handle
Or how about this plaque style, cherry wood tap handle with engraved text? 


Six Pack BEER Carrier - CHALKBOARD - Rustic Wood Beer Tote - Caddy - Man Cave - Brewery - Personalized - Bottle Opener - Repurposed Wood

Wooden Six-Pack Carrier
For carrying a case of beer to friend's, even home brew, this wooden six-pack caddy is perfect. It comes with the bottle opener and the chalkboard label on the side to label the type of beer. I bought a few of these for my husband a few years ago - they're great.  


Wall Mount Rustic Bottle Opener - Black Chalkboard Chalk Paint wood wooden

Wall Mount Rustic Bottle Opener
Speaking of bottle openers, attach this to your wall above a trash can to make opening bottles that much easier! And who doesn't love a chalkboard finish?


Chalkboard Beer Mug - a unique groomsmen gift glass jug

Chalkboard Beer Mug
A great gift for any beer lover, these mugs feature a chalkboard label you re-use over and over again.


Chalkboard beer flight paddle home brew taste taster IPA stout lager ale pub  wood wooden

Chalkboard Beer Flight Paddle
What beer lover doesn't enjoy tasting a few different brews? Line 'em up on this handmade beer flight paddle. 


Chalkboard Beer Growler with Lid - 64 oz - Home Brewer, Beer Drinker party sign

Chalkboard Beer Growler
Not sure what function this serves exactly, but as a decoration I love it! Maybe use as a sign for the party?



Chalkboard Beer Buttons
Last but not least, looking for something small to send the party-goers home with? How about these chalkboard beer buttons - you could even add magnets to the back.


Hope that gives you some inspiration for your man's next event. It's always difficult to decorate for a 'man party', but how can you go wrong with beer and chalkboard? Don't forget to check out the invitations in my shop, and let me know if I can be of any assistance.



No comments:

Post a Comment